FOREIGN STUDENTS Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
Requirements of department of academic exhange for masters, doctoral, pos-doctoral
- Admission Application for Foreign Students
- Certificate of Degree
- Letter of reasons why you want to study in the UANL
- Personal Record (CV)
- Psychological study (adaptability, temperament, stress management, etc.)
- Medical tests (urine, blood) and letter of good health.
7. Passport 8. Certificate of Spanish Language 9. Letter of No Criminal Record
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or occupational)
- Digital Photo (jpg)
Necessary once the student is accepted and living in our country:
* International Medical Expenses Insurance (covered for the entire stay)
* Student Visa
It is important to getting mention that our Master and Doctoral programs are taught in Spanish language; so we will need a document that points your knowledge of Spanish.
All documents will be sent digital, translated and issued in Spanish language.
Once completed all the requirements, the student will be postulated by the school of your choice, in order to receive the acceptance letter.