Those interested in the Academic Program of our school must be registered in the last semester of high school or have concluded it on a prior date to follow the next directions:
It is important to read and understand the directions mentioned in the official call, especially in the part that mentions “Registration procedures”, prepare the CURP (Sole Population Registration Code) and be sure of the Academic Program you want to sign up for.
For the students who want to make a change of Academic Program, it is necessary to pass all the subjects corresponding to the General University Studies.
- Sign up for Concurso de Ingreso a Licenciatura from April 13th to May 16th (from 13:00 hours on).
- Provide the data requested and create the pre-register sheet. Although all data are important, your e-mail and phone number are essential to keep you informed.
- Once you have your registration number and password provided in the pre-register sheet, fill the requested information in the encuestas de datos personales y ceneval.
- Once you fill all the requested data, print the Hoja de Confirmación de Registro (Registration Confirmation Sheet).
- Now you have your pre-register sheet you can make the payment at any BANORTE branch. This payment will allow you to participate in the Undergraduate Student Admission Test.
- You should attach a recent 2.5 x 3.0 cm, 1″ x 1 1/4″ (approx.) color or black and white photograph on the registration confirmation sheet.
- The registration sheet must be signed by one of the parents or a guardian even if you have reached a legal age.
- Go to the Jefatura de Servicios Escolares (Educational Services Office) where a personal photo will be taken.
Schedule: 9:00 to 15:00 hours of the following dates:
April 23rd – 27th, and 30th
May 02nd – 04th, 07th– 09th, 14th, 16th – 18th, 26th, 25th, and 30th
June 01st, 06th, 07th, and 08th
Please come personally.
- Go personally to the Jefatura de Servicios Escolares (Educational Services Office).
- Bring the Registration Confirmation Sheet with a recent 2.5 x 3.0 cm, 1″ x 1 1/4″ (approx.) photograph and the signature of one of the parents or a guardian even if you have reached a legal age.
- Fill and print the solicitud de primer ingreso. Please do not leave blank spaces.
- Bring a copy of the Sole Population Registration Code (CURP), if you are foreign, bring a copy of your passport.
- Bring 5 recent 2.5 x 3.0 cm, 1″ x 1 1/4″ (approx.) color photographs.
- Official identification (UANL ID, INE, Passport, High school report card).
- Please present yourself according to the next directions:
- Men:No earrings, short hair combed it backward.
- Women:Keep hair out of forehead, do not use large earrings.
- Both:Do not use t-shirts or tank tops. Try to wear dark clothes.
- Finally, attend to the Undergraduate Student Admission Test. Take into account the information on the Registration Pass, which you will be delivered the day we take your photograph.
Undergraduate Student Admission Test date: June 9th, 2018
MORNING SHIFT 07:00 hrs.
EVENING SHIFT 13:30 hrs.
Duration: 4:30 hrs.
You will take the EXANI-II test and the Specific Engineering and Technology Area (Área Específica de Ingeniería y Tecnología).
Cost: $800.00 MXN
Deadline: May 25th, 2018.
It is important to mention the data you provide through the registration process must be real.
Remember to sign up for the Academic Program you want to join. After the test, changes are not allowed.
You must bring an official ID (UANL ID, INE, Passport, Secondary school report certificate), the Registration Pass, pencil #21/2 and eraser (any type of calculator is allowed).
(01 81) 8329-4069, from 8:00 to 15:00 hours
(01 81) 1340-4437, from 8:00 to 19:00 hours
Jefatura de Servicios Escolares (Educational Services Office)
Tel. 83294000 ext. 6312 y 6315
Facebook: Servicios Escolares FCQ-UANL
Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 20:00 hours