Major in Sustainable Processes
- Register to the admission tests at
- Print your Registration Sheet and make the payment at any BANORTE branch.
- Fill and print the CENEVAL survey according to the registration period
- Take the tests at 9:00 AM, at the School of Chemistry at the Graduate Studies Division located in Guerrero y Progreso s/n, Col. Treviño, Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Bring the following documents the day of your admission test:
- College’s degree or professional license copy.
- Sole Population Registration Code (CURP).
- 5 color photographs with the following measures 5 x 3.0 cm, 1″ x 1 1/4″ (approx.) Do not bring a snapshot or digital photo.
- Registration Sheet and Payment receipt of tests.
- CENEVAL survey printed receipt.
- Official ID (Voter ID, Passport o Driver’s License).
- # 2 or 2 ½ pencil, sharpener and eraser.
- Come to the interview. The date will be assigned by the Specialty Coordinator.
Dr. Javier Rivera De La Rosa
Graduate Studies Office
Switchboard: 83 29 40 00 ext: 3406