Graduate School of Industrial Engineering and Administration (EGAII)
The School of Chemistry owns two graduate schools, the EGAII (Graduate School of Industrial Engineering) and Graduate Studies in Sciences (PSGC) Master’s Degree and Doctor’s Degree.
- Sign up for the admission tests. http://www.uanl.mx/aspirantes/convocatorias/concurso-de-ingreso-posgrado.html
- Print your Registration Sheet and make the payment at any BANORTE branch.
- Take the tests at 9:00 am at the School of Chemistry at Graduate Studies. Division in Guerrero and Progreso s/n, Col. Treviño, Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Bring the following documents:
- Original university report card.
- College’s degree or professional license copy.
- Sole Population Registration Code (CURP)
- 5 color or black photographs with the following measures 5 x 3.0 cm, 1″ x 1 1/4″ (approx.) Do not bring a snapshot or digital photo.
- Registration Sheet and the Payment Receipt of the tests.
- Official ID (Voter ID, Passport o Driver’s License).
- # 2 or 2 ½ pencil, sharpener and eraser.
Telephone Switchboard: 83 29 40 00
Ext: 3445, 3446, 3440, 3441