Objective of Graduate Studies
To educate highly competent professionals, scientists, and humanists through the creation and application of high-level professional knowledge and practice, who will be capable of innovatively contributing to the solution of local, regional, national, and international issues.
Functions of the Assistant Director of Graduate Studies:
- To manage the graduate academic programs.
- To be an ex-officio member at the Graduate Committees of the School of Chemistry.
- To propose the necessary consulting committees for her functions.
- To allocate members for the Master and Doctoral Dissertation Committees.
- Any function established by the Internal Regulations of the School of Chemistry.
- To promote and enforce the agreements issued by the University Senate and the Board of Graduate Studies.
Dra. Ma. Araceli Hernandez Ramirez
Assistant Director of Graduate Studies