University Priority Programs
1. Responsible management of education.
2. Responsible management of knowledge and culture.
3. Strengthening and development of our faculty and academic staff.
4. Continuous improvement and assurance for quality of institutional functions.
5. Development of educational systems for Upper Intermediate Level, Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research studies.
6. Exchange, liaison, and academic cooperation with public, social, and productive sectors.
7. Socially responsible management of infrastructure and equipment.
8. Fundraising and economic development.
10. Institutional responsible management.
School of Chemistry Priority Programs
1. Strengthening of academic capability and development of the School of Chemistry faculty.
2. Socially responsible management of education at the School of Chemistry.
3. Socially responsible management of knowledge developed at the School of Chemistry.
4. Exchange, liaison, and academic cooperation of professors and students with public, social, and productive sectors.
5. Continuous improvement and assurance of the School of Chemistry quality functions.
6. Internationalization of Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs
7. Fundraising for the School of Chemistry essential functions.
8. Socially responsible management of the School of Chemistry infrastructure and equipment.
9. Contribution to institutional responsible management.
10. Contribution to increase the Undergraduate and Graduate academic programs, research, innovation, and technological development.